Sunday 23 August 2009

WhoNose ...Excel in SL





Omg peeps, I ran into Rarurick, the creator behind WhoNose, and she had on the prettiest and most feminine little blue and pink clown dress.
So of course I had to run straight to the store to see what other colours ...well to see if she had it in green :P ...it was there in green & pink my 2 most favouritest colours in the world. I bought that and also the pink & blue at the full price of only 100L
Couldn't resist the little bikini outfit at 80L while I was there, isn't it cute?
These are the brand new releases today and it's love!
The yellow clown one and the silvery grey are both in the lucky board, well worth camping out and having a few friends over while you wait.
All the skins are all from Nuuna, the one I have on in the bikini pic is one from the pack of freebies she has out and all the others are from the pack I mentioned before 150, for 6 colours, all pale skin. Have a look at her lovely new releases too while you're at it :)
The pink hair is an old promotional from Vanity Hair and the green is the current one. Remember Nuuna's is upstairs from Vanity's :)
All the rest of the hair is from The Stringer Mausoleum, past offers and gifts

No comments:

Post a Comment