Sunday 2 August 2009

Hooo ...Ray!




I love this little store!
Ray Skin is full of bright cheerful dollarbies and freebies and is bound to have something for you!
I love the mini pink and white kimono in the bottom picture, which comes with 2 skirt options.
There are 3 different coloured beach balls, each with their own pose and in the same pack you get the glowing little hearts that float round you.
Look closely at the detail on the crochet top (Click on pix to enlarge) isn't that stunning??
I'm sorry, but I vote this bikini one of the best I have found so far in my hunting, it's all in the detail girls! It's in a little picture of a near on the shelves.
Almost everything I got had free poses included and I found 2 packs full of them too.
Have a really good look around in here!

No comments:

Post a Comment