Sunday 23 August 2009

Aqua, Nuuna & Vanity Hair



Girls, I don't know if you are big colour fans but I am so I'm bringing you these awesome freebies and bargains.
The clothes are from the fabulous Aqua, the green is one of the 4 group gifts when you join their subscribo group (Doesn't use up any valuable SL group space) As always, it's very nice detail, absolutely loving the see through hoody shrug! The Aqua blue is a dollarbie to promote their newest release and will go to full price soon, so hurry!
I teamed them with hair from Vanity Hair, the green is a promotional and will only available for a very short time! The blue is one I got a while back from a poster on the wall that said it was a demo but wasn't, I tinted the silver one. Not sure if it's still there since the revamp at the shop.
If you go upstairs to Nuuna while you are there, you will find these skins in a pack of 6 colours, all for pale skin 150L, that's 25L each! You will also see a pack of freebie skins, some of which are amazing, which I haven't shown but are well worth having. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment