Friday 21 August 2009

Hotchpotch from all over ..Next Free & DSN






Wow, well I don't quite know where to start with this little lot, lol!

I went to pick up a freebie last night very late, was already exhausted. I saw a sign near the freebie saying "Next Freebie" and of course, I couldn't resist and it took me to another sign. :P So I chase around for the next 2.5 hrs following these signs.
Some took me to places of many freebies. I think almost all the stores were Japanese, who often have very quirky cute things and usually very cheap too. Anyway the long and short of it is I'm not sure exactly where it ends or begins but I am posting one SLurl here, which will take you to a store that allows you to go back or forward in the trail. Not sure if you could call it a hunt exactly but it def is a treasure trail.
The white hair and all the clothes (except for the middle picture), wings, eyes and cat bed are from it. The rest is from the amazing DSN service. If you haven't joined make sure you do, they deliver a gift every day in whatever categories you sign up to and I have had many amazing gifts from there. Any participating store has the join up board.

Listing from the bottom up

1. Skin, (Same in all pix) one of a multi pack, group gift from Aimesi Skins & Shapes and is still in their group notices for at least another 10 days
Eyes (All pix) and dress from Honey
Hair, DSN delivery today, courtesy of amazing Burning Chrome, (All the copper coloured hair is from the same box and there was much more)
2. Dress/Top from Honey (See Pic 1), Hair from Maulou Town
3. DSN Gifts, dress from Rha Designs Hair from Burning Chrome (See pic 1)
4. Quirky dress with a maid feel to it from Arare Racing (Sorry no LM in the
clothes but try "Search"
5. Cat nap bowl from Likka*House amazingly cheap and cheerful store with many funny items
6. Awesome wings from Tabby Cat they come in 2 sizes and seperately too.
Hair from Burning chrome (As before)

All the poses from 40 Classic Pinup Poses @ ChereeMotion the fantastic MM prize, go smash that board girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment