Friday 28 August 2009

Parteeeeh!!





Saturday is party day at Aqua this week (29th) and let me tell you, it's well worth you going. Quite apart from the great music there will be gifts for everyone who attends, and don't forget to go grab the Dollarbie, slap the MM, and check to see if your letter is on the Lucky Chair.
I'm so sorry I can't remember which is which in these pix, but I think the red dress and spotty set are the 2 gifts and the purple dress with the gorgeous feather boa is in the MM. One thing I am sure of is, all these and more are free or a dollarbie ;) They are actually having the party twice, 3am - 5am SLT and 3pm - 5pm, so one of those times should be good for you. Their neighbour, Poised are also involved and will have some great things for you too :)

No comments:

Post a Comment