Sunday 23 August 2009

Lemania, Part 1,006,781




I'm shattered but I had to show you these before todays special offers at Lemania run out.
The white is Lady of Shallot, it was a 100L special offer but I was too busy so paid the full price today because it's such a beautiful dress. She has based it on the famous painting of the same name and has more than done it justice. This picture doesn't show the beautiful train coming out behind but trust me. it's awesome!
Ruffles is the name of the middle dress and that IS on special offer 100L till tomorrow morning SLT, as is the stunning Titania in the top picture. This dress is absolutely breathtaking, I HAD to have it!!
Top picture is one of the 2 exclusives in Lemmys lucky chaIir, waited hours and TPed loads of people till I got it :P lol
All the hair is from my fave hair dresser Helena Stringer @ The Stringer Mausoleum old gifts and offers

No comments:

Post a Comment