Saturday 15 August 2009

I Survived! :P




I got through it!
Just came out of the haze that was my birthday peeps, lol ...what a fantastic time I had too! My best friend in the whole world came from Australia and we spent the whole day together drinking champagne and eating Thai food. Mmmm yummmm!
It finished beautifully with an all night party of a very different kind with my long term partner/playmate ;) I'm floating on air :P
I got some gorgeous pressies, but this is one I had to share with you all. I went to pick up this ultra cute, colour change candle stick double seater from WhoNose @ Elliott store, free to us all and ran into Rarurick herself. Being the lovely person she is, she offered me a choice of a dress for my gift. Omg I couldn't make up my mind but eventually settled on this one "Viola - Moss". It's comes with full resize script on the skirts and sleeves too. The middle picture I have down sized the skirt, one of 2 included.
The dress costs just 100L and, like everything in her stores, is a great bargain
Thank you Rarurick and everyone else who sent me good wishes :))

No comments:

Post a Comment