Sunday 23 August 2009

Omg, I've Died and Gone to Heaven!


Remember to click on the pictures for an enlargement and click on the store name for the SLurl.

This stunning dress was sent to me by Tapika from Lemania's Birthday list. I had totally forgotten that 6 months ago I added my name to it. (IM Tapika Tomsen to be added to it but you must be in the SL Divine Divas group) It comes in royal blue but when I stripped the colour from the skirt it was this colour underneath so I tinted the other pieces to match.
And OMG it matches this gorgeous Mohawk I got as part of the huge group gift from The Stringer Mausoleum group "Stringers Followers-Info Group" 100L to join but well worth every penny! ...AND one of the awesome skins I got from Cybernetic Skins 1L Sale!!
I just happened to be wearing this when I got called to Untame, they are having a sale at the moment and many items are 50% off or 10L. Kinadra was kind enough to comment on my dress and we got talking bout tatts. She told me she had a nice fairy one she hadn't released yet (Will be 50L till it goes to full price 99L) So this is it folks, an exclusive look at Untame's newest tatt, and isn't it beautiful?? :P~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment