Friday 10 July 2009

Yippeeee!!!






Well folks ..if you like feminine, original and unique stuff, then Four Yip is bound to have something for you. I would even go so far as to say this lady is a true surrealist artist. Just look at the details ..omg i'm breathless.
I've been working on these pictures for the last 5 hours that I was inworld. To be perfectly honest, I would be happy for a week trying them all on and finding good locations.
Not only is she prolific and talented but she also has a kind and generous heart, because my dears there is nothing in her 3 outlets that costs more than 0L!! She has a selection at the Gnubie store but her Mainstore has everything she stocks.
If you want something extra special then go have a look see and I promise you will find something to suit you. Often the contents contain not only clothing but amusing props too. For example, the bottom pic consists of this unbelievable platform adorned with roses, scissors and even the hair! All you wear is the skin and the hair billows out for miles behind you.
Look at the gorgeousness of the flower hair and butterflies and the totally cute snow bear. notice the foot detail in the white bird? I mean, how does she think of these things let alone bring them to fruition? I love everything but for today I am wearing the rain silks and bird hat all day! The silks come with the giant tear drops and you can dance in them with your friends! Hahaha!
Please support this awesome lady and her talent and get down to her store

No comments:

Post a Comment