Monday 13 July 2009

Karu IS Magic!




This one is all about things for your home and garden, but not just ordinary things. The items at KaruMagic all have magic in them. Whether it be orchids, fairies or unicorns.
from bottom up
I have taken the swing out of the one it came with and added it to one of my trees in my own garden. It's so pretty and the anims on it are awesome,(Not Free). In that same picture you can see her fairy fence, which is 50L mod/copy. One of several styles she does. I also bought one of her beutiful balconys for the house I built (Not shown)
You see me sitting down to dinner at the awesome Golden Orchid Dining Set with my friend Betty. (I'm wearing the latest group gift from Renate's store Bleak House, Betty is wearing a freebie from Fujiyama Freebie Store) This is just a small part of the range available starting at 30L. Just look at how beautiful the Dinnerware is too! A while back I got the Golden Orchid China Cabinet as her monthly freebie, which takes pride of place in my bedroom.
This Months Freebie is the beautiful Blue Fairy Dreams Pool, my own pose but it does have sitting pose balls included. I have 3 LMs for her but they are all right next to each other, so have a good look around. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment