Wednesday 15 July 2009

It's not Wretched at The Hollow




Ohhh .....I heard through Wretched Dollies Group that Star is having a hunt for the opening of her new sim Wretched Hollow. In the first round she left out skulls that contain the Lord or Lady Hollow outfit for 100L ..normal price is 550L.
I grabbed both the Violette and Green, bottom 2 pictures are the long and short versions which are both contained in the package as well as the veil Star is wearing in the pic with me.
The 2nd round will begin at 8pm SLT and lasts approximately an hr. I was sure I would have missed the 1st round as I couldn't go straight away but no, there's plenty around. Don't forget to "Take" the skulls once you buy them.
Not only this but there are also bones lying all over the place for 1L which contain a variety of goodies including the unisex outfit I am wearing in the next picture up, Dolly key, plaid Teddy bear and others I am still hunting for. This part of the hunt will remain for an unspecified time after the skulls have gone.
While your there grab the freebies (Follow the freebies sign) and also this sweet little blue dress is on sale for 100L just at the entrance to the shop

No comments:

Post a Comment