Saturday 4 July 2009

Love, Liberty & Lemania







Wow well I decided I couldn't let the day go without a run around for some great gear for your celebrations,omg I wasn't dissapointed.
From the bottom
Skin as part of a full avatar from Tea Lane, 2L,
2nd & 3rd pix, these absolutely stunning creations, "Fireworks" & "Betty Grable" are on special today, 100L each at Lemania's, now appears to be called Maison Couture of LLS.
Hair in all 3 pix from Bewitched, part of a clearance sale called "All My Love", in the updo section.
4th is a dollarbie from The French Farm today, love the tank ;)
The top 2 are both dollarbies at Lemania again ..and omg I'm in love with "Liberty"!! I teamed it with the "Queen Sprite" skin, at the amazing price of 100L
This is my July 4th outfit for the day, thank you Lemmy!!
Love the stylish "Patriot" too, it has pinup style glamour, you don't see a lot of these days but I love so much.
The hair in both those are part of the Bryce gift at Hair Fair.
Hope you're all having a winderful day, over and out! :) Abs

No comments:

Post a Comment