Sunday 5 July 2009

In the Money, Honey


Omg, I saw this pile of money eons ago at a friends house. Loved it so much I IMed the creator Navina Waco to ask where I could get it. She told me it was exclusively available in her lucky chair at Cutie Honey. Soooo, it was early morning after I had been up all night ...yes again ..shoot me :P So I put it away and of course next day forgot all about it. So imagine my delight when I happened across her store ,,and yes it was bloody 6am again, :P this morning. I decided to try and wait out the chair, and after only 30 mins I got it!! lol ..it has 3 anims and a money poofer and it's hilarious!! While I was waiting I decided to sit on one of the 3 camp chairs. Even that's funny, you do star jumps the whole 20 mins, lmao. But I won this ultra cute cow outifit, it includes everything you see on me (except the skin which is free at Magic Faraway Tree). The bottle is animated and I just love the details. Go get it girls, you know you need the work out :P lol!
After you've done all that exercise you will want to flop down in front of the telly on a lazy Sunday like today. The massive TV behind me is available in all sizes, to suit any space at FreeTube and omg, it's such a lot of fun. Spent hrs with my baby yesterday looking at some awesome footage. From MJ's last rehearsal to how to make an awesome Abs Fairy outfit, whatever you like!

3 comments:

  1. yet more proof lucky chairs HATE K's..lol I've gone through all three camping chairs..(and now I now know what a star jump is.. for my fellow Americans its a jumping jack lol).. and have been there nearly two hours.. no K on either lucky chair LOL :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG TOO Funny..all i had to do was post that and like magic.. a K :D whoooooooooooop!!! *Sings~ I'm in the money!!!* rofl

    ReplyDelete