Friday 10 July 2009

Ready for more?



More stuff from "new to me" stores.
Bottom up.
Marinoco Fashion is a great shop, it sells beautiful Bridal wear, and day wear which all has amazing detail. They have very generously left us all a gift, which is full of great outfits. Not only that, there are 3 versions of this Wedding Dress, a black one and pink one. Sadly the pink doesn't include the veil, but just look at the edging, sooo pretty. She has another wedding dress on the wall for 120L, which is a massive discount and it's stunning!! Don't hold me to it but I believe that includes a black version.
The gorgeous sequin bikini is also in it as well as the hair in 4 colours I have on in the bottom 2 pix. Has 2 other black and white dresses, a few tops and a grey pinstriped pair of capri's.
The awesome hair I am wearing "Wave" is free at Vanity Hair, it says it's a demo but it isn't and comes in 16 colours. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment