Sunday 12 July 2009

Sizzzling Hot!!






If you want some ultra sexy undies ladies, Tasha's has all of these clothes instore for Zilch! This shop is actually gorgeously, stuffed full with some extra sexy stuff, I wanted to spend all my money! Drooooolllzzzz P~~~~ I will be going to buy one of the lingerie sets, as soon as I can make up my mind which one of the awesome selection to get!
TP to the store, go in and the freebies are on the left. There's a lot more than I could show here too.
In the bottom 2 pix, I teamed with the Wet T Shirt hair freebie to celebrate Bewitched's new line, also she has moved her Hair Fair stuff to the store now. The bracelet is from Phats Jazz Club "Ladies Dressing Room", gift from Inca Temple. The blonde hair is the hair solutions Gift at the Hair Fair (Now over)

No comments:

Post a Comment