Wednesday 17 June 2009

:WhoNose: ~ We know now!

What a neat lil' shop I had never ventured into before now.. I didnt know about :WhoNose: till about an hour ago, but I wont be likely to forget them anytime soon :).. As has been the case lately I first discovered them through a notice I recieved from the owner announcing a Picnic outfit being given out at in peices at all three locactions.. so off I went in quest of a wizard of oz'ish totally reminded me of Dorthy red and white checker picnic dress, shoes, garter,bow for the neck, and picnic basket (basket not pictured)..





Once I gathered up all three pieces (the dress comes as one gift, shoes as one and the accessories a third).. I looked around the shop.. they have several other dollarables & most of their clothes are inexpensive ~well worth a stop especially if your planing on a picnic this summer

No comments:

Post a Comment