Friday 19 June 2009

We all live in a Yellow Submarine



I got all this stuff for my kitchen at Yellow Submarine Homewares, omg I love this place. Sunshower has become a very good friend cos I am at her shop so much we know each other well now (Shhh, don't tell her I'm actually living there! lol) Her prices are beyond reasonable and very affordable. All the kitchen sets come in one prim versions for the prim conscious too ;) Plus she has endless special offers and a great variety of gifts and MM boards, it's a must on your regular places to visit. Pink and black was in the MM board, All the others I got at her amazing sale a few weeks back, even the floor. I love pink almost as much as I love green :P~~~
Now that I mention green, the dress I'm wearing, including the shoes and bangles, is one of the 2 gorgeous outfits from Nushru in the June bug hunt at her Lemania shop. Collect all 6 and get this and a beautiful coat and leggings outfit too, dead easy to find all 6 ;)
Hair by The Stringer Mausoleum 10L mega phatpack. This offer WILL disapear so grab it while you can ;)
Earrings 50L from Ticky Tacky love them!
Skin, old group gift from Free Speerit (I rarely change skin these days :P)
Eyes from Elv'an Majika, 5 sets for 5L (I will do a whole post about this amazing shop soon)
Eyelashes, as before at Sky Everett

No comments:

Post a Comment