Sunday 21 June 2009

It's official.. I need a "Buy All" button...

Imagine my delight when I sat down at my desk today to eat a quick lunch of crustless quiche and got an IM from Abs saying : Kyra ..girl ..i found some awesome free hair.. needless to say I took the first teleport over to Savoir Hair the second life Hair Journal to check it out myself..... I was overjoyed when I arrived to find a wide selection of hairs from some of my favorite designers all either free or just 1L (the vast majority are free.. I know I got them all except the mens~thus my need for a buy all button LOL)... Lots of them even came in a wide assortment of colors. What a great way to change up your look for not a lot of money. Before heading home to show off some of my new hair to my hubby I sat on the sofa there and took a snapshot of one of the ones I picked up during my time there ... So if you love hair even half as much as I do you have GOT to check this place out.. its nearly a too good to be true spot on the grid!





No comments:

Post a Comment