Thursday 18 June 2009

Unique Needs!


Inspired by a conversation I had with Absinthe earlier today I went on a quest to see if some of my favorite haunts from when I started SL where still around. Much like RL time can slip away in SL and before you know it, its been years since you've visited a favored shop thats not along the routes you take every day... One of those places was Unique Needs! I was so very happy to discover that not only is it still there, it's grown!
The SLURL will lead you to a landing spot right by several lucky chair and a nice row of freebies..the dress shown is one that is from her Christmas 2007 freebie!!!! A testiment to just how awesome Ann Otoole's long standing place as one of the best designers in SL. In a world where designers come and go she's been creating works of art for her fellow gridwalkers since 2006, which by SL standards is nearly since the dawn of time. A world pre-sculptie,pre-felxie... pre many of the things we all take for granted now.. The picture was taken in another of my favorite haunts.. Midsomer Isle which is still just as gorgeous and romantic as ever...

No comments:

Post a Comment