Friday 5 February 2010

MM Magic




These are the MM goodies I logged into today, all but the pink Brat outfit are on again today but they have another cute pink Dress on.
The Pants outfit is from Phoenix Design. When I checked just now it was already at 86/125 so you need to get down there pretty quick if you want it. It is very detailed and includes all I am wearing, except the hair, skin and eyes. It also comes with a over the shoulder bag, not shown.
Pink Dress is from Brat and is cute with it's little hearts on the Skirt, as I said before, they have a new dress in the board today.
I love this Gold Dress from Wishbox, and you are in luck as it is on again today. Beautiful textures and movement in it, as always with Wishbox gear.
Both Skins I have on are from Plastic Flowers, Shattered with tears 25L and Luffly at 15L

No comments:

Post a Comment