Monday 8 February 2010

All Kinds of Things









So much stuff to show you!
The bottom 3 pictures are from Son!a Luxury Fashion!
Yes, both elegant Dresses AND the cute Skin, the bottom Dress has the Skin in it!!
The Purple Skin is the brand new group Gift from The Stringer Mausoleum, I think it was 100L to join, search for groups and it's in Notices.
The Skin in the top picture is from Popfuzz Free, the SLurl will give you an arrow right to it.
Ho Wear have this gorgeous valentines, 2nd from top, 25L special today till tomorrow morning SLT!
The top picture is an awesome MM I got from Vendom!
It came with many attachments, only wearing a few and I had to mod the pieces to fit my shape but omg it's sooo worth it! I checked, it's on again today
All the Hair is from ETD discount area, it's all 0L or 1L and comes in well over 100 colours, stopped counting at 100 lol!
The exception is the "Flapper" Hair, which I just bought the black and white pack of for 20L.
The Eyes in all pix are Free from Poetic Colors, and they are immaculate!

No comments:

Post a Comment