Monday 31 May 2010

La Fee Verte



I had to show you guys my brand new look, some of it I have blogged already but not put together like this.
The Skin is from Heaven Skins "Gift for St Patricks Day", previously blogged.
Hair is from the Hairy Situations ((House of Heart & Bewitched)) Closing down Sale ((Grrr not ANOTHER closing down!)) Everything is 25L - 60L, plus she has packaged together huge bumber packs for anyone who wants them all.
"Matrix" Eyes are from Lapointe & Bastchild Freebie section.
These amazing Fantasy Curly Eyelashes are 25L from MiaSnow *Drools*
The little dress, believe it or not, is from one of those massive freebie warehouses, no idea which one as it was over 2 years ago and I have long since deleted all those LMs.
I just LOVE these "Ragged Fairy (Natural)" Wings, they are from Seven Selections and cost 250L. There are many many colours in each pack but I tinted the white ones to match the rest of my look. Also there is a full control hud included and omg I love how they move.

No comments:

Post a Comment