Wednesday 5 May 2010

**KANIVAL** Tattoo and Clothing

I revisited one of my favorite shops in SL **KANIVAL** Tattoo and Clothing and was thrilled to find that they've added more good quality gifts, dollarbies, and freebies!!!


Shutter shades come in white and black, they've got cool looking regular and free shades/sunglasses too. The dogtag necklace is also a freebie.

I love this one of a kind dollarbie summer dress, comes in two styles!


Mmmm sexy dollarbie undies/bikini, the tattoo im wearing is not free but it's also from Kanival (coughs... Kanival whore). Male tattoo not fr Kanival... I think that guy just wanted to be in the picture hehe.


Now tell me these tops are not super sexy hot! I can't believe they came in a box for just one linden!



There are more things around the shop and they're easy to find... some freebies I've already blogged here in Magic Faraway Tree. Have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment