Thursday 3 December 2009

Where to Start!! LOL






Ok my graffix card packed up. I have a brand new one so fingers crossed, all will run smoothly. Strange how it happened the day after my SL man arrived here lmao ;)
Anyway I see I have missed a whole heap of stuff and arrived to a ton of new stuff in my inventory. I have chosen a select few for you here :)
Bottom up
These monochrome things are 2 gifts from Prim & Pixel Paradise, The outfit, including 2 tops is the Picks Gift and the Parcel Pose Studio is from their Xmas Store. It has 45 poses and comes complete with the packages.
The cute, sassy red Dress is in the Christmas Hunt stocking at Holli Pocke, love the back and little hearts on this ;) The Skin is in the group Gifts for Free Speerit, search groups, join for 1L and go to notices (see post here for a close up picture).
I love this glamorous winter knit Gift from Crissy Design very, very classy and sexy at the same time ;)
This vibrant pink, spotty Spanish Dress is the Peace on Earth 2 Hunt Gift at Pas de Deux, ((Picked up the top green Fairy outfit for 1L while I was there)) I teamed it with the Dollarbie scripted Fan from Digital Eyes
2nd from top picture shows one of 4 posing gift boxes from Gliteratti ((Grrrr, sorry I can't get the LM to open, find it through Search in world)). They are hilarious, 2 of them are suitable for men, one called "Dick in a Box" LMAO!
All Hair is free from Amacci in all the pictures except the white hair with crown ((See here about that)) it's 2 styles, 45 colours

No comments:

Post a Comment