Tuesday 22 December 2009

Christmas Fairy

This may well be my last post till the 28th, I am going to my Son's for 5 days tomorrow. Bloody weird not having him home but I think we will have a wonderful time. I bought him a pc so he can come to SL and meet you all ;). Anyway everyone have a brilliant and happy Christmas!!

Sooo cute fairy!!
Hair, Ginger Person Hunt, Alli & Alli this SLurl takes you right to it. There are 2 other colours in close proximity to this one and there are many more styles on the hunt. Hit the Hunt Sign to get the LMs to all 5 areas involved.
Fairy outfit yumminess is from the Lucky Chair at Deviance
Skin from Curio in the group notices, Gala & Rita Design Announcements, use search [note the gift has already been in notices for over a week so will disappear soon, so grab it quickly.  For a direct link to the group see this post]

No comments:

Post a Comment