Saturday 7 November 2009

Winterstock

I've posted about this fab Christmas -themed sim that opened this week on our other blog, however while I was there I picked up some freebies, so though I'd share them with you.

Geckogirl (left) wears Belle Forest Green set from Blacklace, free - look under their Christmas tree. Sorzun (centre) wears limited edition free "Winterstock" sweater from artilleri (only available until Sunday) and holiday plaid jeans from Stellar [both items are unisex]. I am wearing the rest of the gift from Stellar - including a cute mouth candy cane. The snowman top is unisex too. Their gift can also be found under the tree in their store. All these shops are on the Winterstock sim - go explore - ferris wheel & ice rink are available for your leisure. My skin "sugar crystals" is the current group gift from Exodi.
Pose: Glitterati

No comments:

Post a Comment