Wednesday 3 March 2010

A Riot of Colour!




Wow, so odd how a load of stuff arrives and it all matches! I love it when that happens lol!
This unbelievable Dress is a Freebie at Samahi Couture. the texture seems like pure silk and sports a rich pattern of cartoon flowers ...and it has 2 tops! I think it's gorgeous!
This jewelery is such a perfect match I can hardly believe it myself lol. It's from GaNKeD and another great Freebie!
This hair is a Dollarbie from Vanity Hair, not to everyones taste but I absolutely love it!!
While you're at Vanitys, why not pop upstairs and pick up the free skins? This is one of them from the pack of 6, all different make-up. Also there is a Freebie version of her new Skin, leopard eyes, very beautiful too and equally a perfect match, if not more so. ((Top picturee))
The Eyes are a Freebie from Lapointe & Bathschild's Freebie department ((Tons of amazing stuff there for Men and Women of all sorts)), in the coloured pack.

1 comment:

  1. I've been wearing this dress for the past few days..and cant take it off. Brings me luck too :D not to mention winning little dance contest>
    Love the jewelry you added to this look.
    Thank you Absinthe.

    ReplyDelete