Monday 19 October 2009

OMMG!


Picked these 2 beauties up just now from 2 equally brilliant stores MM boards.
Red is yet another incredible gown from Grim Bros
Introducing my friend Shy, modelling the gorgeous Pink Pirate from Wishbox with me. Doesn't she look cute? ;) hehe
I think they are running the same dresses again today, but even if not, you just KNOW these 2 will always bring us some awesome designs, so get down there and slap those boards!
Both my skins from the gift on the front desk at Cupcakes

I just want to ask you all, if you see the designer in store, please do thank them for their wonderful gifts. They don't have to do this and we are all very lucky, so thank you all you generous souls!!
That applies to any that you see on your travels, not only the ones featured in this post

No comments:

Post a Comment