Tuesday 8 September 2009

Abs in Wonderland






There's so much going on at LVS Drive I will have to do 2 posts. To start with though, I am showing most of WhoNose's incredible contribution to the festivities
Bottom 3 pictures are all of the fat pack of Alice in Wonderland, includes, hat, shoes, dress, flying bottle, Humpty backpack and cards in the mouth, for the measly sum of 200L. Having a fairytale fad I had to have it.
The flying card is a 1 of 3 dollarbies inside the shop alongside 2 sit pose pill bottles and a drink me bottle you can sit inside
Next 2 pictures are of the Red Queen hunt prizes, find 3 cards inside and outside the store for the dress, shoes & crown and a flying orb (Not shown)
This hunt is on in all the stores at LVS as far as I could make out, picked up a few but haven't looked yet.
Got the flying card house from the lucky board.
And then theres the amazing Mad Hatters Table in the centre of the shops, which is positively groaning under the weight of gifts and has a good few lucky boards and chairs around it. Again. I haven't had a chance to look yet. I did open WhoNose's one though, to find this great Mad Hatters outfit, male and female versions. I love that waistcoat!

No comments:

Post a Comment